Wednesday 6 February 2013

I'm not sure how regular my posts will be from now on - it seems time to myself is not as long as the list of things I want to do in it! And since I feel I'm getting better at keeping in touch with most of you regularly, the need for regular blog posts isn't so important?? That said, I will keep the photos coming, but at this stage I'm thinking I might cut back to posting once a month. We'll see how things eventuate! For now, here's a few photos to show some of the things we've been up to recently:

At Dennis Pond with daddy while mummy runs up and down stairs

As far as Jon and I got after 2 days work on this 1,000 piece puzzle while the outside world was wet  and windy

Our growing boy, 10 weeks old

Wild Horse Mountain Lookout - stopped in on our way to Caloundra to find a cache and  found a very steep 700m walk uphill!

Great Grandma  Randall  finally meets Caleb


No comments:

Post a Comment