Wednesday 21 November 2012

Bus ride

Abigail has wanted to go on a bus for a long time - with the response, "Yes, one day". After being asked a couple of weeks ago, "Is today one day?" I decided to try and make it happen soon. Today was 'one day'.

Waiting for the bus

I had a library book to return to Garden City and since catching a bus from our place to there is very straight-forward we made it into the bus trip. To Garden City we went, dropped my book off, had sushi and came home (I dared not wander around the mall - money tends to get spent that way and both girls were on foot).

Sarah preferred to sit on my lap during the bus rides as the bus was a bit too shaky for her liking. Abigail happily looked out the window. They both seemed to enjoy the 'adventure' but I don't think Abigail was overly impressed in the end. I shall just have to wait and see what she says about it in the next few days!

Plane, train, ferry and bus rides done. A helicopter ride has been asked for but I've said 'no' to that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment