Wednesday 22 August 2012

Presents!

As some of you know, while I was enjoying my last couple of days in New Zealand with my family, Jonathan (who was back in Australia) was out shopping for me! He thought that a bunch of gifts waiting for me on my return would ensure that I would be happy to be home again! :) Here's the gifts I found waiting:




http://www.breville.com.au/cooking/fry-pans/the-thermal-pro-stainlesstm-bef500.html

I've been wanting a large electric stainless steel frying pan, and I unexpectedly found this beauty hiding behind the TV on Sunday. It will greatly assist me in getting my freezer stocked with meals before bubs is born. It is a very nice looking pan, and I finally gave it it's maiden voyage this morning with the girls help. Very happy with this present!

Toasting rolled oats for muesli (pineapple on bench is from our garden!)


I also got a number of yummy treats: fresh dates, dried figs, dark chocolate and chocolate rum balls.

I got a leather bound copy of Streams in the Desert.

And my gold chain (an engagement gift from Jonathan) which was snapped by Abigail when she was 6 months is in for repair - I shall have it back this weekend.

(I need to re-update my wish list now; I don't think there is anything left on it after getting all this stuff!)

I can assure you that I was happy to be home even without any of these gifts, but I certainly enjoyed getting them all! I am one spoilt happy wife - thank you, Jonathan, for blessing me with all these things. I am very happy to be home with you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment