Thursday 4 August 2011

My desk!


Yes, that is my desk. Last weekend it was finally tidied up. By my wonderful husband! :)  We went out shopping on the Friday night for a solution to all the papers that always built up, and voila! it was cleared. Now I can sit down and finish off craft projects that haven't been finished and even start some new ones. I might even tackle the mending and sewing projects I've had in mind!

 Hubby's desk got cleaned up too, see! (The papers solution can be seen - a small hanging file system)

 
And yes, to all those observant eyes, my kitchen table has been cluttered again. We've been trying to decide where all the odds and ends that don't really belong anywhere but have to go somewhere go. We have decided, but now have to rearrange to make it happen. It never ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment