Sunday 29 June 2014

June 2014

Here we are at the end of another month - half the year has gone!

I have been out and about a lot on my own this month, which has felt a little irresponsible! I got to go see Mom's Night Out with a couple of other mum's from church; it was full of laughs. I've started going to a 6am Bootcamp thrice a week with a friend at Underwood Park; very cold, but I have been enjoying it. My walking group (and 'associates') did Miss Muddy, a 5km obstacle course, together. I really enjoyed it, though I was freezing cold by the end from the mud and wet and very cold wind. I went to a Thermomix demo one evening with some of Jon's workmates; yummy food, but not convinced I need a $2,000 appliance to make it.



It has also been a busy month viewing rental properties. It has been challenging finding a place to meet the requirements we have with some of Jon's family coming to live with us, but we put in an application on a property today that seems just right. We continue to pray God's will in all this and wait to see what will happen this time.
**Update: we got the place this (same) afternoon. Moving in less than two weeks!


The girls spent ages harassing a friend's chickens on a recent play date
Caleb loves to draw. And to graffiti the walls....
Some music I've been enjoying this month:




A podcast I enjoyed from Inspired To Action here and a blog post from I Take Joy here.

And two new recipes I've liked: Low-Carb Peanut Butter Muffins and Cheeseburger Cauliflower Mince (delicious and very filling with Bread in a Mug on the side).

My scan is coming up next month, as well as my first appointment at the hospital. And who knows, we might be moving house!


No comments:

Post a Comment