Wednesday 18 July 2012

I apologise for this picture-less post. For some reason I can't get photos to upload at the moment.


We continue to have sickness in our home. Just when I thought the girls were over their colds, they've come down with them again. Sarah has been a grizzle grump for the most part of this week (this morning was abominable, so she was put to bed and is still asleep there); Abigail is her usual self, just with a constantly running nose! We are trying to stay home as much as possible again - this time not so much as to not spread germs as to not catch more of them! :)


I continue to battle with this sinus infection. The pain hasn't returned, and I seem to be slowly getting better, but the infection is still hanging in there. So I've pulled out all guns now and am taking at least 2 raw cloves of garlic with each meal, Vitamin C tablets throughout the day, nasal rinses (saline or garlic), apple cider vinegar, sauerkraut, raw onion - the lot! My poor husband is being greeted with some very bad breath, poor man, so hopefully I won't have to keep this up much longer (I have offered to sleep in the spare bedroom). I will look at going to the doctor if it doesn't clear by the end of the week (I want it cleared up before my trip to NZ next month).


We had our morphology ultrasound earlier in the week - baby appears to be growing well and healthy, for which we are grateful. Prior to the scan, I've been thinking it's a boy; Jon, a girl - I can assure everyone that one of us is right!


Jon and I have been working on sorting through the past few months photos this week and should have June's up tonight. I apologise for the big backlog suddenly coming through but I hope you are enjoying seeing what we've been up to and watching the girls grow.


And hopefully I shall have pictures in my blogs again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment